A technically valuable solution with highly decorative power.
Neucetherm is an exterior coating system continuously applied to walls. It is a solution of great versatility, contributing to the improvement of energy efficiency and comfort inside the home, and allowing for a variety of finishes in various grain sizes (from streaked to sanded).
This system can be integrated in new buildings, as well as in the rehabilitation of facades, allowing for the adoption of a technically relevant solution with great decorative potential.
The result is a continuous decorative, insulating, waterproof and breathable coating which allows for a sustainable reduction in energy bills. Advantages:
- Easy and quick to apply.
- Conceals and reduces the risk of cracks in the exterior walls.
- Continuous application system, without interruption in structural areas, with consequent reduction of thermal bridges.
- More stable temperature inside houses .
- Reduced costs with the heating and cooling of homes.
- impermeable to rain water, but permeable to water vapor.
- Reduces the risk of condensation and the emergence of fungi within the house.
- As it is applied from the outside, it does not require the reduction of the interior areas of housing.
How is a Neucetherm system made up:
This system consists of expanded polystyrene boards, fixed to the wall by paste adhesive and coating mortar Neuceglue (Neuceglue 100, Neuceglue FB or Neuceglue R25) aluminium profiles and plugs.
The system is reinforced by Neucetherm Normal Mesh, a 160g glass fiber network, anti-alkaline, and PVC corners.
Finally, the entire structure is coated with Neuceglue (Neuceglue 100, Neuceglue FB or Neuceglue R25), the finishing being done with Neucedecor, after a coat of Neucetherm primer. This system also allows for the finish with the acrylic paints Neucegold or Neucetex on a coat of Neuceglue 30 and after a coat of Neucetherm primer.
- Aluminium System Starter Profile.
- Neucetherm Normal Mesh - Fibreglass mesh with anti-alkaline protection with 160g/m2.
- Paste adhesive and coating mortar: Neuceglue 100, Neuceglue FB, or Neuceglue R25.
- Expanded polystyrene board with approximately.
- Fixing Plugs in PVC
- Corner Profile in PVC with Fibreglass Mesh with Anti-alkaline Protection.
- Paste adhesive and coating mortar: Neuceglue 100, Neuceglue FB, or Neuceglue R25 - Reinforced with Neucetherm Normal Mesh.
- Paste adhesive and coating mortar: Neuceglue 100, Neuceglue FB, or Neuceglue R25 ( 2nd coat).
- Neucetherm Primer.
- Final coating with Neucedecor, Neucetex or Neucegold.
A technically sustained solution
NEUCE obtained the approval of the Neucetherm systems from the LNEC. This is the confirmation of the procedures that we have been implementing all along in the External Thermal Insulation Systems. > See the Certificate 933 by LNEC